Monday, July 11, 2016

10 Ways iOS Beats Android

I've been an Android user almost as long as the operating system has existed, so when I received my first iPhone in April, I felt like I was in a foreign land. Sure, it runs most of the apps I'm used to, and the phone itself feels about the same in my hand as any similarly-sized device, but everything else is just different.
I consider myself an Android expert, and it's from this perspective that I think I can offer a different take on the age-old "Android versus iOS" debate. I can look at iOS through the fresh eyes of a total newb, while at the same time knowing the ins and outs of how the competition handles the same hurdles, thus clearly identifying any discrepancies.
I've already covered all of the little things that I miss from Android, but now, it's time to take a look at the other side of that coin. It's clear that both operating systems have their strengths and weaknesses, but the ten topics I'll cover below are where iOS outshines Android. (Some of these issues can be fixed with third-party apps and root mods.)


Source: Gadget Hacks

SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments: